Survival 101!

When I look back at my life before Franks homicide,  I realize that almost everything from my past, schooling, jobs, relationships, was a stepping stone, strengthening my survival instincts for what would be the next adventure in my life. I never expected to go from an interior designer to what I am now, which is very hard to put into words yet, I think advocate, corruption fighter, would describe it best.

As I proceeded through the loss of someone I loved dearly and excepted my new path into the unknown, my survival instincts changed.  No longer did that nice paying job mean anything, the concern of holiday's or test results or even what vacation I would go on...it all dissipated. I knew, my soul knew, that I had to embrace this or one day I would have to do it again. We all must realize that change for good or bad is there for us to learn from.

Do it right or

 do it over!   


With survival mode on, my past experiences and knowledge flew into the forefront and I was then able to apply everything I had learned into my new existence. From my time in radio to my empathy for people and animals and my strength in defending the weak, all of it came into play. 

The stronger I became, the more I realized how and why I must let some of the past go. Being empathetic or kind, should only be applied in certain situations, not everyone deserves it! Stop being so trusting. 

BE A SURVIVOR!


Where there is acceptance there is strength and with those you can survive anything that comes your way.


          My experience, story and process

are still wide open.

 That strong, surviving part of me, I know 

will one day help others.


Fairplayfacts.com

#doingit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!