Strong Women....Magical or Taboo?

Strong Women....Magical or Taboo?

I've always considered myself to be sensitive. I was very aware of my ability to be mentally strong and fight back yet never did I experience negative reactions to the straight forward, brave side of my personality until the legal world continuously declared to me that society frowns upon strong woman!!

The very idea that I would "scare" or "put off" a jury or council insisting I get on "my softer side" as I was experiencing fraudulent legal behavior, did not sit well with me. The men in the legal world were dictating how I presented myself as they committed fraud, lied and gently patted each others backs. I had a Judge lie just to leave me without council, an attorney fraud me and another drop my case because I told the truth. Yet, I was expected to simmer down, take it like a woman.

This begs the question...are


strong women....magical or taboo?   

At first I thought my response would be taboo after experiencing this behavior. Do what we say, not as we do! Yet, as I grow even stronger, learn more, I realize that they do this because so many women accept it. Not me, no way, no how, this strong woman has too many magical delights, magical experiences and a very curious magical life to live as a very, very strong woman!

Comments

  1. I’ve never met you except through your loss of Frank.. who I knew from grade school.. but your force and vibe ranges from free spirit to FTW when you feel wronged or observe injustice. I admire that about you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I guess that’s true & I guess that’s what corrupt liars do to you! Regardless, I trust in God & will enjoy the ridešŸ„°

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!