Challenge Accepted

I see many people engulfed in numerous life challenges, ranging from money issues, relationship, work problems to complete life changes. These challenges instead of being embraced are creating fear, unacceptance and in some cases depression.

All of the signs are there for us to absorb, the signs that these challenges are part of the ride, a necessary evil in our world of growth and reconnection to one's soul purpose. As life leads us down many paths, why do so many avoid accepting the challenge? Trying to control their path and then get frustrated when they have to repeat it?


                                

I was a quick learner after my husbands homicide, I could do this the hard way or the easy way! Embracing what was in front of me, I walked without fear and trusted God.

The acceptance that I was being put on a path of deceit, fraud, and abusive souls was for a reason. It was through this acceptance that lead me to strength by not trying to control what was happening.  I would not allow any blocking by control or I would fail, I became stronger through release.





Everything I learned, every person I met, every lie that was brought to me, was for a reason and lead me to the realization that my challenge was to get to the bottom of it all and I did! NO fear, as that is controlling.

The truth always reveals itself if you allow it and everything does happen for a reason...onward and upward to the final episode of this challenge as the strong, fearless person I've become or maybe as I always was.

Enjoy the ride. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

 

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!