Dating! Dilemma or Delicious?

 It has been a long time since I have used the word dating yet through the urging of family and friends, (who don't want me to become an old maid), I considered and have dated recently, yet there is something missing. 

Back when I dated years before marriage, it was fun! There where no questions on what the game plan was, the ultimate goal was apparent!! When the rhythm was right, it was the greatest experience and when the man I dated seemed to be off course, the dating stopped. The ultimate goal was a committed relationship, for both sides. Be it through marriage or just a commitment. When did this change?

I now hear statements and words like companionship, friends with bene's, we do splits, I don't like to travel, this is who I am and i'll never change...Ugh the chaos!! 



Why does anyone date after marriage or as we age?? Is it only about companionship to date? What is the point, get a pet? If the other party is now established in a non relationship, they don't want change, sex maybe or someone to talk to. Dating only leads to change or at lease for me it does. I could never expect not to change in a relationship.


~Loyalty               ~ Passion             ~ Deliciousness


Passion, fun, looking out for each other, sharing feelings! All of the deliciousness is missing in my dating dilemma. That's probably why, as my cousin put it, so many hibernate and avoid dating at any cost. Which sadly seems to be the case, the adventure of dating has become boring, too much work.... a passionless, unstable adventure, on a one way road to nowhere.

#Hellobff's #redredwine;)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!