Calling all Angels!

 

~ All God's angels come to us disguised ~ 

                                                           James Russel Lowell

  

A beautiful sentiment yet is it really true? Are angels there yet we just can't see them? If angels are here to guide us, why the concealment? Do angels reveal themselves to those they trust or is their existence to remain a mystery. 

So much to ponder when you actually think about it. Just like when I started noticing angels hovering over my house. These beautiful cloud formations that seemed to be watching me for weeks. These angels where clearly there for a reason, which it turned out the reason was the upcoming homicide of my husband. The angels seemed to be protecting me, watching me before and after his death.

Over the next 5 years my angels made appearance many times and most times when I was dealing with unsavory characters or stress. The ultimate urge to snap a picture of the sky in Clearwater, Florida after dealing with a soulless creature, a Judge who lied and left me attorney less, was one of my angels letting me know they where nearby.


2019 Angel sighting  

Bad Judges have nothing on my Angel!


Clearly here to guide, my angels where on the ball! Always giving me the urge to look up, I became aware that they also have emotions. Strength, love, guidance and some almost a fun loving nature, one that makes you raise your arms in the rain with the rag top down after the sun disappears. Only to snap a picture of the cloud overhead,  which you discover later is engulfed in an angel. An angel that insisted I have some fun and enjoy the ride. 

angel Teddy a furry fella, who likes the rain.

                                             

Angels are not known to have a gender but the beauty of their descriptive faces, say a lot and stay with me always. Concealment is not an issue once you look up to see what is before you.

~My favorite thing about angels...is their personalities~
                                                    Deborah McGuire
                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!