Where have all the Saints gone?

I was speaking to my sister about some posts on facebook of people who think or feel they are on the way to Sainthood or randomly using Gods name as a mechanism for support (monetarily).  My mind went back to my childhood and what my Mom had taught me, which was that to be a Saint you have to prove a Miracle and that your trust in God will be challenged.  The loss of all you know, the life you once knew, gone. Only a Saint would never lose trust in that Love.

On my horrific journey of the past 3 years, God has pulled me out of the pit (very slowly), no matter the pain, I would never lose trust. And then introduced me to an amazing spirit, my Master Teacher (see pics., Teacher in mountains & Beach). Is this the test of Sainthood or just the beginning of an
Outstanding Spiritual Journey...www.fairplayfacts,com  Time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!