Why is it?

It's only been 1 1/2 years since I was lying in our Reno home, thinking to myself, how am I going to handle all of this.  To have a husband killed, a Drunk Driver, killer, with a traffic ticket, 2 Attorney's down because of neglect & 2 unethical Prosecutors who think there God. How the hell am I going to deal with this and why have I been put into this position. Could I handle all of what was ahead!

Within days it came to me that I would start a business. One that I had full knowledge of its content and purpose. Over the next several months the idea of how this business will hold those accountable for their actions, unfolded, Press Releases!  I contemplated hiring a firm to compose & release, until the prompting of my brother who boosted the idea that I handle it myself. Why not, I've come this far self teaching, so I let fear leave my space.

Why is it we allow new learning's & adventures to scare us, why is it we don't always allow the writing on the wall to enter our World. Why are some of us so fearful, complacency?  Now it's time...to let the truth prevail. Just call me Anne!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!