One Souls Adventure

 (Releasing Control, cont'd)



Love this quote! The death adventure is unknown as we breathing souls have not experienced it. I have always had my ideas on this adventure via my mother who passed yet when my husband died tragically after being struck on a sidewalk by a drunk driver, this adventure seemed more a curse. 

~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        

At first, you want to know what happened, then you ration that this may be a bad joke, then finally you come to your senses and realize that he is on his adventure. How could Frank endure this without me? We did most everything together and most every decision was made together. The fact that his life was taken with so much trauma and that he may be suffering on the other side was soul wrenching. 

Sleepless nights and days of pure madness was what I experienced after his homicide. I just could not come to reality, I worried for him, as my family embraced the fact that our souls would be in heaven on the third day after passing. I would sit outside on the deck, sobbing, wandering and concerned for him after being through such immense separation of body and soul.

On the third or fourth day after his death, as I was resting, trying to absorb some vitamin D and suddenly I could feel a presence next to me, as I turned my head to the right I could see a form, a shadowy figure walking to the back of the property. This was a large figure and I could see the plants through it as it moved away from me quickly. I knew it was him and at that moment I said to him, don't be afraid to leave me.



Love is love, was he staying close for me or was there another reason?   








Over the next several days he made several appearances and would always catch me off guard or when I was in the midst of severe grieving. Sitting on the sofa only to glance into the kitchen and see his presence standing on the other side of the table. It just broke my heart that I could not talk or touch him. 

He being the practical joker type, would lightened the mood with the occasional doggy butt tap or "goosey" as we always called it. It was very interesting to watch my smallest dog Chewy jump towards me when there was no one standing behind him. 

In my sleep he showed me exactly what happened to him, which I was unaware of as the prosecutor and cops were at that time, tampering and obstructing vs informing next of kin! He was walking, it was dark and the night lights where just coming on, he heard something, turned and that is when the drunk, who had no lights on struck him. The noise he heard was more than likely the car driving over the sidewalk. There was more detail but I will leave it at that.

I knew he died quickly, I knew he was making his presence and soul known but I had no clue of why he had not moved on? Was he in some king of trouble or in a hell state? Why was the other side zipping it, I hadn't heard a word!  Where was his angel or spirit guide!!!! 

Just so many questions. Questions that would soon be answered!

Did I hear Angel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!