Embracing the Journey

Recently after spending time with my sisters and family, I am now back home at work. Preparing the launch of a non-profit geared to helping families of homicide. Today, in the process of the gallery page,  I have looked at many pictures of souls lost to killings. I think to myself, not many of us in our lifetime will have a husband slaughtered by a drunk or daughters/brothers killed by the hands of another. I come closer to the reason for Gods decision to put me in this position and I am starting to enjoy every bit of the journey, discovering why I was selected.

Enjoy your family and the simplicity of your life.  Embrace whats around the corner, you never know what the plan is!
www.fairplayfacts.com  www.fairplayfrankness.org    

                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!