The Florida Effect

The Florida Effect... I traveled to Florida this week to deal with more legal issues., this time I was able to absorb more of my surroundings & the people in it. My constant tossing and turning through Attorney's, Judicial and Elected officals over the past couple of years, has left me brain dead. This time I was sure to spend time with some locals!  My recent engagements with the "so called" professionals has made me more weary of the Florida system and everyone in it. Yet my brief time spent with the average PEOPLE, reminds me that not everyone is concerned with the almighty dollar and their relationships. There may be something good in Florida, you just have to track it down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!