My Story - Husband killed by drunk driver in Florida

Fair Play Facts (FPF) has been created because of my long torment in trying to dissect what the process, legal terms and protocol was, after my husband Frank was killed by a drunk driver in Florida.

The lack of process in our Justice System and those very people we vote into office and expect a standard of care from, especially after a loss of life, does not exist or if it does, I did not experience it. In my journey to get Justice for Frank (i.e. finding missing witnesses and transcriptions) or simply a charge for a .254 drunk driver that used the sidewalk for his road yet was given a traffic ticket!! I realized this broken system probably affects many families who through circumstance have no knowledge of their options and what to expect.
My goal is to create a simple space, to guide families and through a rating process (see rating) bring awareness to this one-sided system. Which through a future launch of “Fair Play Frankness” non-profit, to hold those who have been given the duty of due process, responsible for their actions or lack of. 

These are facts… as I see them - Deborah McGuire

Comments

  1. I'm sorry I am just seeing this as I had to halt blogging because of the insurance companies attorney's. No it still hasn't been served yet I am going after Desaintis office to re-open case. I now will return to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!