Did you know that when someone is killed, Prosecutors are required by Law to follow "Standard Protocol"! If they don't they are violating your Constitutional Rights! My journey now is to file a Federal and State complaint against Florida's out of control Elected Officials. I will be blogging and video U tube my journey. To check out Standard Protocol go to www.fairplayfacts.com
Good Vibrations!
Hoping drains your energy. Action creates energy. Robert T Liyosaki Why is it nearly every time I am near a computer something goes haywire. When I am at the casino's or working a register, there is always a problem, they stop working or start to have glitches. Is my energy doing this? I've also noticed a conflict in my energy around people who are lethargic or self absorbed. I get a feeling of anxiety, it becomes hard to concentrate as they merely speak of their day or try to convince me what I am doing is wrong. Are they draining my energy because they are at a lower frequency or is it because they are vibrating negative energy? We are all energy and I have always run at a positive, higher vibe. I have learned recently to tone it down yet when I am in the vicinity of very low energy souls or more negative people, I feel besides myself as if they are stealing my energy. The lack of passion or good vibes is draining. It's t...
Comments
Post a Comment