These Boots Are Made For Walking

The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.


"Got Your Back" 9/8 Con't                                    

Now that weeks had past since Frank's homicide and I had heard nothing from anyone in Clearwater, I was getting more and more concerned.  I  would get the occasional text from the investigator, whom was very vague on who, why and what and my loves on the other side where being hush, hush. I realize now that is because I needed to do this, to figure it out. Those on the other side are not allowed to directly intercept, they can guide but no direct information. Being a slow learner, my father would soon get gently involved.

    

 I knew something wasn't right but had no clue what it was!


At the prompting of my sisters,  I started my hunt for a wrongful death attorney 2,800 miles away. Little did I know that in 2 phone calls, God was going to connect me to my first clue. 

This wrongful death attorney who I signed on with, as I found out much later, had the driver and the owner of the vehicle, aka father, in his office a week before I ever contacted him. This attorney within 4 months of my husbands homicide tried to get my endorsement on a settlement, with clear statements on no future legal provisions. This attorney told me .254 is a beer! This attorney has been up to no good, needless to say he got fired, to be delt with later. This was my first introduction into what may be going on behind the scene. Gods watching closely. 

                                            




Back to square one! Now I am in the 5th month after Franks death and no one is saying anything. I have a NJ attorney who is trying to make sense of it all and I am combing through pages and pages of an incident report (that is all I was ever given), to find something, anything. Losing my mind, I just cannot figure out what and why they have done this to me and to Frank. Never having experienced a homicide before I thought the investigator was the prosecutor. I never knew that DA's and SA's are the ones responsible for prosecuting a homicide yet soon this information would come forward. 

My best friend RJ and I would have countless conversations, also my sisters who used to work in law but no one even thought to mention that a prosecutor should of contacted me. This was the missing piece of the puzzle that I would soon put together.




Countless sleepless nights, I had to figure out my next move. Grieving is one thing but when you combine that with corruption the soul has to rest and regroup. As I regrouped my parrot got busy with many coming through, day after day, yet I could not understand much of what they were saying. It's like everyone on the other side is talking at the same time, on different levels, Frank would throw in the occasional "don't Yell"! Very difficult to understand until one day as I was trying to converse with them, my father shouted as clear as day,  "daughter, you must go to Florida to find the truth"!! BAM there it was! I was in shock realizing that #1 he got his point across, #2 that I have to go to this hell and I was sure this was a very serious situation. And #3 who was going with me, who was strong enough to get the truth with me, fearlessly? I quickly replied, I will Da, I will.

I am a betting gal and was putting my money on the fact that there are no coincidences, all of this, everything that had happened to Frank, the lies and total avoidance that I had to endure, had happened to others before. Many of us live in a world of convenience, many afraid of change, some complacent, fearful. Fear is not a word I allow in my existence. I realized they must be dealt with, whoever they are.

Within 2 weeks, the only person whom I felt was organized, strong and cared enough to get involved was RJ. She agreed to meet me in Florida, we set the date and she organized most everything, our hotel, car rental, which I can't put into words how much I appreciated, being I was falling apart, dying inside. We planned a quick in and out. I kept everything pretty quiet about our trip, only close family (including Frank's parents) and my NJ attorney knew we would be going into Clearwater, to find the TRUTH.                                                                                                        


                                                                
The truth will set you free! Which is what I & my 
bff are about to discover as we put on our big girl boots
and walk down the road of stagnant crap, years of it. 

I am my father's daughter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!