Silence is Golden

            "The soul always knows what to do to heal itself., the challenge is to silence the mind"                     Caroline Muss


Our world is moving to an unorthodox way of being. It's difficult to watch as I see so many confused souls whom seem unsure if they are in the right body. A mass confusion with the sexes. Which begs the question, is God deliberately birthing souls with the wrong sex?  If not, are these people changing their purpose and will it affect them or others? Is this a soul decision or is it mind controlled?

I would reply that God makes no mistakes and I can assure you that this epidemic of mass sexual confusion was not an intent. That being said then these decisions to alter your God given form, must be changing purpose. The life purpose or the focus of someone who is solely driven by sex change and trying to prove it makes them complete, doesn't trust in Gods will and changes everything, simple.

                    


Many of us, myself included have this little thing that tends to lean more to one sex than the other. From childhood to adulthood I have always felt more masculine. I played with girls but preferred boys and trucks, the dirtier the better. Dresses are not my thing and I'm not very sweet. In my adulthood I could never identify with the over sensitive woman. I felt uncomfortable. My husband had said over and over, "you are nothing like other women".

Was I a dude, in a woman's body? Or was I a male in a former life?  I felt this emotion over and over again, should I have gotten a sex change? My sexual inclination was towards men, why this feeling then? Instead of trying to control it, I embraced it and it became part of my womanhood. To be a strong female and enjoy the ride. 

With so much information in our world, so many impressions, the mind has no chance of silencing.

We are merely remembering! We all need to rest our minds and allow our souls to take the wheel, to live the life God intended. Shine, be proud and listen.

                  


             It is our souls                                                purpose to remember                        



Comments

  1. That is so beautiful and so true! I just hope for those lost souls they realize before it’s too late!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful thing to trust in God and live the life that's intended. Releasing control is an amazing feeling? Thank you for supporting my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!