The Warrior Within!

                            " A Warrior never worries about his fear"

                                                                                       Carlos Castaneda

Love this....yet is conquering fear the only quality in a warrior? So many of us have to deal with fear everyday, are we all warriors

I get many messages of support on my path and many say I am a warrior, my fight is admirable!  I appreciate and admire these messages as they really give me the push I need yet I have to ask myself, what is a warrior? How many warriors have in the past and present affected me?

Not everyone fights fear everyday, some let it control them, so being a warrior may be a trait we all have but not everyone can get there. Could a woman who's breast cancer reared it ugly head and she stood up to it, only to become a reiki master, be a warrior? What about addiction? One who changes their life by releasing addiction and moving on, remembering but never looking back or a single mom who stares at the adversity in her life, always smiling no matter what, warrior?

                                        


These women reminded me of my new friendship in Florida, a neighbor in a hotel. I was dealing with the aftermath of a rogue prosecutor, she was a caretaker. Her stay in the hotel was long as her employer an elderly man was closing on a house. She had given up everything she knew to go to a new state with him, to help him. She left everything behind, warrior!!

Some may be aware of the insurance issue's I had to endure from the lack legal action from my first and thirds attorney's,  as God would have it, soon after moving, my new neighbor/friend mirrored my ordeal after her loves passing. A kind soul, who at first was in denial that she would have to warrior up, yet within months she took on the insurance company and is still fighting, accepting her path, warrior!



I am positive that a warrior trait is the acceptance that you must soldier on, complete the task at hand, as I experienced on the streets of Florida with another warrior.   As we unfolded through all of the lies and wrongs of the system in Clearwater, it was exhilarating and maddening at the same time. We never waivered and completed our investigation no matter how scary or crazy it got! WARRIORS!



My warrior experience is still in full force and I won't stop until its done, period. We all have it in us, that thing. Facing your fears is only the beginning, a true WARRIOR has the courage to take fear head on, do it right, accept it and keep on smiling.


~ Courage & acceptance is the defining force in all Warriors!                 


                                                Deborah McGuire


                                                






    


       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!