The "F" word?

 Recently, while having a conversation with my sister, she brought up the "F" word. A word I became quite accustomed to while going through the wrongful death portion of  Frank's homicide. I heard it from family, my attorney, I heard it in my sleep. The word followed me for years and I gave it much pondering during that time.

I am not so sure why some feel that it is needed in order to move on after something distasteful, disastrous or down right dirty happens in their lives but many do. I guess applying it after people lie to you (little lies) or someone close to you who has made bad choices, is a healthy habit. Yet, thinking that forgiveness should be applied to every wrong that has been done, every person who has affected your life for the worse, is not how I roll. 





People make choices, some learn from these choices and some don't. Is the reason because many forgive them for their actions, then their life moves along as if nothing happened, so they repeat the wrong and more people give forgiveness? Where does it end?  

I'm not sure but there is one thing I do know...they know when they are hurting or doing something wrong. To think that our souls feel better because we forgive someone for the crap they put us through, just doesn't sit right with me. And I have every intention of righting the wrongs that have been inflicted on me.

My motto is don't do bad shit and you won't need forgiveness and if you do, don't come knocking on my door because you knew better. Take it up with your maker because you have learned nothing.  There is no need for me to forgive because I have accepted the fact that some are just bad people and all the forgiveness in the world will not help them. My soul is free knowing that I fly high as a good person, who trust in God and I will never let anyone get away with treating me badly. 


#liveyourtruth!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!