Climb the Mountain!

As I glance forward, I see the tip of the mountain, the mountain that I have been climbing for years.  It's there and appears close yet the only way I can get a grip on how close, is to look at the path behind me. It was full of debris, mud, holes, jagged edges, drops, and loops. Now, the path behind me on this what appeared to be exceptionally large mountain is cleared. 

Perseverance, self awareness, trust and determination has cleared my way to the top of the place I was unsure I could go. A place that many fear or ignore, the place that's inside of all of us, the unknown!


                                                


Through it all, I realized I must except the climb, be willing to fall of the edge and give this monster of a mountain everything I had and everything that I was, so I did. Fear is debilitating which is a worse fate than the unknown.

Climb your mountain, clear your path and as you edge closer to the top, remember what go you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!