The road less traveled

 THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

In the beginning I thought it was tough enough to give up my home, life as I knew it and move across country to deal with the despotic actions of Florida Prosecutor's. I also took into account that the 5 or so cross country trips before moving was putting a strain on my furry friends too.

Now that I am into the Federal portion of my existence, I realize the driving, air flights, & previous train trips where a piece of cake. Our Federal government has created a winding, hilly, rough road for the average person to maneuver. It's full of turns, dead ends and I am constantly yielding to unprofessional behavior and downright lying. 

Everything I have done and everyone I have come across in the process of holding the City of Clearwater responsible for their in your face Federal & State violations, has taught me one thing...I will never be like the out of control, intoxicated person who drove on the sidewalk & took a life! I will be focused, clear minded and ready for the road less traveled.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!