Are You Ready for Adventure?

As I prepare for another trip to Clearwater Florida, my nickname (armpit of Florida), to continue the journey of Justice for my husbands killing.  This portion of the Journey is Wrongful Death, not criminal.  Being the State Attorney gave this Drunk Killer a traffic violation, the criminal portion of my experience will come at a later date, because I will make that happen.

Wrongful Death is the liability of this killer & the process is just beginning after 2 1/2 years because of the 3 previous shameless Attorney's who tried to discard me. I am so looking forward to meeting my new Attorney, his endurance and strength brings me comfort. I am anxious to get the show on the road, as Frank used to say "Are you ready for Adventure".  Yes I am.
www.fairplayfacts.com

                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!