Is Orange the new black?

Did you know under the US Crime Victims' Rights Act,  it is a crime to refuse the right of family to be informed of court proceedings after a homicide? So I wander why Bernie McCabe State Attorney & Jennifer Menendez Kotch Asst. State Atty. (Pinnellas County FL) have never contacted me regarding my husbands killing by a .254 Drunk driver (3/12/16) & the legal proceedings! 

After months of tracking them down, trying to get these Jokers on the phone.  Menendez Kotch states to me that in Florida she can " get into her car loaded, drive down the street, kill a family of 4 & get away with it".  These 2 narcissist actual think they can make their own rules. The problem is, they picked the wrong wife... I hear Orange is the new black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!