Does trust get us anywhere?

Now that I am at the stage in this journey of alleviation having a super Wrongful Death Attorney. I'm going to start re-living my process of the horrific circumstances, to remind myself & let anyone interested in knowing, the truth.  My mind flows back to the 3 Florida Wrongful Death Attorney's I have had to endure (all in Clearwater,Tampa).
The 1st did nothing but tried to get me to sign my civil rights away & told me that .254 blood alcohol was a beer! The 2nd bowed out because he knew #1 and realized there was a conflict of interest problem that he didn't want to deal with. And the 3rd was just plain greedy & chicken shit! None of them ever did a thing for Frank & I. Sad to think these are professionals I trusted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!