Got Your Back!

                                 

                                                     


"You Talkin to Me?" 8/20/23 con't

Now that I know Frank is with his angel, my mind cannot stop thinking about how he died, who took his life and when I am going to hear from anyone in Clearwater, Florida about his death. In the first week, I had not heard from a soul, so I tracked down the Investigator, who said he was checking on things. No word of who, what, why! So I allowed myself to focus on the other side, not realizing that at this time, the tampering of evidence and protection of what I would later discover was a .254 drunk, was in the works! 

As I sat in my living room pondering and in pure despair, JoJo bird was sitting  quietly, when all of a sudden the aroma of cigar smoke was surrounding my senses. It was as if someone was sitting next to me puffing away. I thought to myself who do I know that smokes a cigar? Racking my brain, I could not remember anyone and then JoJo in a peaceful voice says "pup pup, pup pup".  I replied out loud, pup pup (our dog Chewy's nickname) doesn't smoke you crazy bird. 

Over and over again she gently said pup pup, pup pup until it came to me, this was my grandfather "Chaulky" who's nickname was Pop Pop and whom was fond of cigars. I never got to meet him, he died before I was born. This first introduction to my pop pop was something I needed on that day. To know that he is here for me and has my back, as I go through this soul wrenching mess, gave me comfort. I realized he will be by my side, I could feel his love and I pray he felt mine.💗

This is an understatement    

 In My Home;)

When someone I love went to Heaven, there's was definitely a lot of Heaven in my home!  As my family on the other side, just kept on talking. I patiently waited to hear from Frank and would occasionally here a grumbling, like a pirate, which is totally Frank. So I thought I should start recording as I was having a hard time understanding.

Well into the third week after his homicide, I was a big mess of emotions as I still have not heard anything from corrupt Florida and at this point don't even know if I could handle it, so I agreed to pet sit a friends puppy, anything to get my mind off of things. 

As I lay on the sofa with a splitting headache, I could hear the gang talking away in the other room, so I turned on my phone video camera and placed it on the table.

Louder and louder they got, so I went into the room with phone in hand and explained how I had a headache so they needed to chill. This little puppy followed me into the room and when he did, I felt it necessary to throw in  "this is a puppy and it's not mine"! 

The next day I played the video back. To my astonishment, there was a lot going on. First of all, I am obviously in pain, then I hear a door open to my left and just then someone, a male from behind me, in a strong but tender voice... says "I don't know". I got up at that point and walked into room with this puppy following me, where there are many voices, with one being very clear. After my puppy comment Frank replied "good"! His tone didn't seem angry about the puppy, it seemed like "good" that's all she needs now!

On this day my true journey begins, I am positive that beautiful voice behind me is Charlie, my loving guide, who was responding to another soul (not sure who, I could not hear the voice) yet I am sure they were inquiring about my well being. And my husband, my love is now safe, communicating, learning through my other loves. My patient mom, my feisty grandmother, my funny father, my caring pop pop and others who will soon be known.

It's an interesting feeling to know that they all have "got my back!"

                   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?