Releasing Control :(

         You will have time to rest when you're dead.

                                        Robert De Niro


Oh really! Appreciate the idea yet I disagree as my family on the other side have been busy guiding me and directing me since my husbands homicide and even before. 

Months before his death my communications with the other side became somewhat strange. They would tell me to pray for Frank as he was going through some life issues as we all do. Everything I did, seemed incomplete and my ability to be his support failed. I realized very quickly that I had no control over my life at this point and any attempts to help him would not work because he had to do it. 

Everything I tried, every move I made was a failure and through more conversations with my family on the other side, I quickly became aware that God was in the driver seat of my life, I had to relinquish control, stop interfering and I told my husband this. I had to stand back and let him do the work for I could not control or do it for him. During this process I never let myself get upset for I knew this was Franks journey and God was in control.

 ~ Grief is Love          


Frank's journey of change and growth came to an end within months after these conversations. He was struck on a sidewalk by a drunk driver in Florida. I will never know what steps God wanted for him but I do know that he did grow stronger and I have peace in knowing the he got to see almost every family member before his passing. I also know that we loved each other immensely. 

It is this love and my new found learning to release control that prepared me for the next phase of this soul plan. It could only be  through his homicide that I grew. A growth that was about to take on a life of its own as this "spirit communicating", "strong woman" was about to be thrust into the world of corruption and now my husband was on the other side.

        


  •    





 One of many crosses left at his death site, the corrupt city of clearwater kept on removing them.

To be continued.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!