The Choice is Yours

         "Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

                                        William Jennings Bryan


Chance and choice, does our reality depend on the chance that something is going to happen? Can we make the choice to change? If our destiny is by chance then does choice even matter? 

I often think about what I had done to deserve my husband losing his life on a sidewalk, tampering cops, rogue prosecutor, bad people and a state full of liars. What are the chances?  Even though I know now that they have become accustom to treating the innocent as the guilty, for whatever their demonic souls desire, yet I did not know then.  I still could not wrap myself around the fact that I had to make a choice. I could tolerate the unknown as many before me have done or I could make the choice to accept my destiny. 

As I became more aware of what I was dealing with I realized nothing happens by chance. I needed to embrace by choice, change my life, learn, do it!! The chance that this would happen to someone else was highly probable and WTF is going on anyway. Who are these people?  What the hell is going on in Florida? Who do they think they are?  There was no way on Gods green earth I was going to except this and allow others to do business as usual.

                                                                 

A person who chose to drink to mental breakdown, made the choice to let something control their life and left it to chance.  It is that choice that got me involved and I had to make a choice to follow it through, till the end. I could not depend on the chance that this person would be properly held responsible or that these people would do their job. We must, through choice ensure that others are held responsible for their actions and stop depending on chance.

                                                                                                                              

                        I was destined, I and only I had the                                                                    choice to except it.


I knew nothing of law, the constitution....whatever! Never knew the damage they did to me.  I and only I had the choice to except my ignorance and the choice to do something about it. To stand up for myself and my husband.

Make the choice to except your destiny, for without it things will never change. Not excepting your destiny allows others to choose for you. No growth, no change, self doubt, and no trust in one's self, is a very disruptive destiny. The choice is yours.


" The best thing I ever did was fight back"

                                Deb McGuire


#doingit




 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!