Walk The Walk

        In your death you became pivotal in my life ~ A surprising contact blog 1/8/23

                                                                ~

            " Hell is empty and all the devils are here" .,  William Shakespeare

Could that be true? Are all of the bad, demonic, evil souls here with us? Sounds like a possibility to me yet if that is reality then what happens to those souls when they die? Do we get forgiven for bad behavior or do we have to walk the walk?

I would ask this question over and over again in hopes my spirit family would give me the answer. After years of so many questions they would only speak of the living and of course the early am "Good Morning". Until one night while Frank and I slept.

                        




Do bad, evil souls get to exist in the beauty of heaven?




In the midst of a slumber, suddenly I was on a beautiful large white ferry boat, I glanced to my right only to see my mom. She was smiling and said "look at how beautiful it is"! I looked left and I looked right, which had five boats on both sides, the water was blue surrounded by forest. Each boat had many souls on board, everyone was tranquil and happy. I expressed how at peace I was that she was well.

The interesting thing about the other side is we communicate without words, there is no need to speak or move your mouth, all is expressed soul to soul. I felt her words and I could feel the contentment of every soul there and just like that a switch was turned. A severe uneasiness engulfed me as I glanced straight forward and notice a man wearing a white t shirt and jeans. He was running full force out of the forest towards the boats. Strongly my mom injected "you must go back, that's a bad soul"!

BAM! I flew back into my body with such force, I couldn't breathe, waking Frank, who he helped me to regain my senses, breath and awareness.

Even though my re-entry was very rough, I was overjoyed that  I had been given the trust to see, to know that foolish, bad, evil, living souls will never get away from their actions in death. My soul knew that there are levels and the levels depend on many factors. Those souls who violate Gods trust through murder, deceit, greed, lust among other things, will have to pay a price on the other side and the only way is through.

As I maneuver in and out of Franks homicide case of evil souls, the godless, who protect each other, I am at peace knowing that not all evil, devilish souls are here with us...there is a place for them in the afterlife. Walk the walk, as there is consequence for our actions and its not good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!