Marriage!

In the beginning when I had a glimpse of Fair Play Facts, I was not to sure on its path. Now that it is strengthening and positioning itself as a unique, informative, strong website, it is  time for me to hit the road, get my big girl boots on and recruit the best Wrongful Death Attorneys for referral.  

Glimpsing back to my experiences with the Wrongful Death Attorney hell I went through, I now have some expertise on what this marriage should look like. Passing endless collages of Attorney billboards on the Florida freeways, 2 being my past counsel, I now know what I don't want for the families who need help with homicides, unreliable, ambulance chasers or a bad marriage!!

California, Washington, Arizona & Nevada here is come, I miss you so :(
www.fairplayfacts.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!