Dream it!

If you can Dream it, You Can Do it!  ~Walt Disney

Being an avid dreamer, this saying runs a long river of truth. Have you ever had a dream that within a day or two comes true?  Have you ever had a recurring dream as if someone is trying to pound a point into your head? What about seeing something, a place or event,  then realizing you had previously dreamed it or some portions of it. Well I have. 

My dreams have been a pivotal support for me trough out my life.  Maybe because I am spiritual or possibly because so much of what I dream comes forth in life. Regardless, this support and or ability has lead me into a 3 year adventure. One of twists and turns, unexpected delays, unsavory characters, funny smart souls too! Yet, the steps I needed to take as I saw in my dreams years ago never swayed and neither will the outcome. Sleep tight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!