HUH

As life would have it, this is the first time I have had a moment to get back to business.  After spending time in the armpit of Florida and enduring an 8 hour interrogation,( Huh, I didn't kill my husband)! That beautiful soul above we call God has thrust me into the next level!

I have managed to put the State & 2 unsavory Prosecutors on Notice of my intent, continue my Press Releases and I have moved to a smaller location which if anyone knows, can be the worst hell!! Well... no true hell is having your husband slaughtered but moving to a smaller home is mind boggling at least. NOW 10 bags of clothing, furniture donations, sore fingers and feet, I am ready to continue my adventure. Keep on rolling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!