"I Want"

I am now preparing for the upcoming deposition of the man who took my husbands life.  I find it interesting how my emotional feelings for this man is that of what it was 3 years ago.  I want justice, I want answers and I want the truth! I do not have an ounce of concern for this person.

Some speak of forgiveness yet maybe that's because their loved ones killer did not have someone protecting them. After all of the destruction this man and his family have done to me, I know that forgiveness will never be part of my journey and that's alright because its not up to me. That is up to God, Frank and those who have chosen to take part in a scenario that could of been totally avoided. Will they ever take a path of forgiveness or honesty for their Sons actions and allow their son to stand on his own and face the consequences? To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These Boots Are Made For Walking

You Talkin To Me?

Got Your Back!